TERMS & CONDITIONS.
- It is advised that children wear appropriate footwear.
i.e. no open toe shoes /
sandals / flip flops.
- Their must be an adult member of the party available to sign a disclaimer upon arrival to confirm that they take full responsibility of all the children participating in the party.
- By booking this pony party you understand that we are working with animals and accidents can
happen which is out of our control.
- An adult must be around at all times to supervise the children.
- We will not be held responsible for any damage to your property. i.e. if the pony leaves footprints in
- pony rides have a weight limit of 30KG, if a member of the party is over this weight I'm afraid they will not be able to participate in riding, but will be able to join in with the rest of the pony party.
- upon making the booking a non refundable deposit must be made to secure your booking.
Deposits are also non transferable
However in the unlikely circumstances we can not make your booking then a full refund shall be
By paying your deposit you are agreeing to all of our terms and conditions.
- Payment for your pony party must be made prior to the date booked or upon arrival.
we can not wait for late arrivals, if you have made a booking for a specific time, your session time will start and if your late you will miss out on valuable Unicorn time.